Having a glass of juice is quite refreshing to anybody. They bring several health benefits. Offering a glass of juice is one of the quickest ways of serving guests at home especially when they are unexpected. Lots of us enjoy having a glass of juice over eating fruits and vegetables regularly. By consuming juice we are helping the body absorb essential nutrients that boosts our immunity, through access to digestive enzymes present in fruits and vegetables. To maintain an overall wellness of our body, we should make juice as a part and parcel of our daily food habits.
For people struggling with weight loss, juice is a big boon, making us feel fuller on the stomach, and yet not compromising on the daily nutritional requirements of the body. If consumed regularly juice not only helps us maintain our weight, but also acts as a catalyst towards achieving our weight loss goals.
After examining the various health benefits of juices, one cannot ignore the need for a good Juicer that is so handy, simplifies work in the kitchen and yet has various health benefits. To maintain overall wellness of the body with all benefits juices have, it only seems wise to purchase a good juicer. Take your time to find out the exact juicer you want and research the available options. Best Juicer Reviews 2015 provide the best brands and a guide to help you choose the right juicer your needs. Following are some important factors to consider while buying a juicer.
Points to consider when buying a juicer:
- Ease of use: As much as a juicer offers us a quick solution to preparing juices, we need to hunt for a juicer that is easy to juice and clean as well. Once washed, putting them back together should be simple as well.
- Budget: We may be tempted to buy a juicer that seems soft on the pockets, but in the long run we end up spending more on produce since such juicers yield less juice. With that being the case, what then is the appropriate budget that offers value and is affordable as well? Purchasing a juicer in the range of $100 to $150 should just be ideal.
- Durability: For a juicer that prolongs the life of the machine, its size and power consumption should be considered for longevity and a good life of the machine.
- Convenience of storage: As much as we want our kitchen to look sleek, we also want the juicer to be convenient enough to be stored and fetched back easily. So look for one that’s easy to approach and light as well.
- Pulp vs. juice: An efficient juicer maker is one that extracts a higher yield of juice by squeezing the pulp to the best extent possible. A good quality juicer is one that leaves a residue quite dry. Also, consider a juicer that ejects the pulp externally.
- Juice container and feeder tube: Juicing can be messy if the juice starts splashing out. Select a model with a juice container completely in line with the size of the juicer with a well fitted covering to the container. Also, a juicer with a wide feeder tube brings down the juicing time.
Different types of juicers:
- Twin Gear juicers: A triturating concept is adopted to operate a twin gear juicer, thereby assisting in getting a fine extract of juice, rich in nutrients.
- Centrifugal juicers: They come with a spinning basket that shreds the fruits and vegetables with a sharp disc while pushing the juice into a fine strainer using centrifugal force.
- Masticating juicers: Being relatively slow in functioning they come with an auger that rotates at roughly 80-100RPM thereby helping to extract more enzymes, minerals, vitamins and fiber.
- Fusion juicers: Fusion juicers have a low induction motor that quickly breaks down pulp into nutrient enriched juices.